Building Your Personal Brand
Every action you take over your career is working toward building your personal brand. Working out what your brand is can often take a third party to stand back and assess the choices you have made, your personality type, your strengths and weaknesses, and your life outside work.
Your personal brand then becomes a key selling tool in the next steps of your career and helps identify the right job, the right opportunity or the right organisation. Learning to say no to what is not relevant is just as important. Our team specialise in Personal Branding at an executive level. We know that years of experience means a wealth of knowledge, and this can give you the power to negotiate where you are now, or when taking that next step into something new.
- How do you define yourself?
- What do you want to do more of?
- What do you want to do less of?
- What are you an authority on?
- Who does that align with?
- Executive Search & Selection
- Human Resource Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Business Advisory Services
- Outplacement and Career Transition
- Career Development and Counselling
- Building your Personal Brand
- Interim Executives
- Psychometric / Personality Assessment
- Interviewing Skills Workshop
- Independent Reference Checking
- Resume Preparation