Preparing you for the best possible outcome
The job interview is obviously the biggest step toward securing a new role. It is the forum in which both you and the company exchange information on which mutual and relevant areas of interest are identified and evaluated.
Our skilled team of Consultants and Counsellors can help you prepare for, and be in control of this vital process so that you are able to ‘sell’ your abilities successfully, and gain the right information on which you can also make a decision.
Our training covers:
- Preparation, preparation, preparation
- Tips for overcoming nerves
- The importance of image and body language
- The typical interview structure
- Types of interview questions
- Recognising and adapting to the social style of the interviewer
- Asking your questions
- The curly salary discussion
- Closing the interview and follow-up
For further information about Interview Skills Counselling, please click here…